US Foods – Spring CES Promotion
Official Rules and Eligibility Criteria
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. No Purchase Necessary. No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Eligibility. The Spring CES Promotion (the “Promotion”) is available to new and current customers of US Foods (“Customers”). All institutions that specifically prohibit their operations and employees from being involved in Promotion prizes are excluded from this Promotion. Distributors, contract accounts, bid accounts, delinquent accounts, and any accounts that specifically prohibit their employees from participating in the Promotion are not eligible. Healthcare, hospitals, nursing homes or any other establishment receiving Medicare or Medicaid and any other accounts that are directly reimbursed through a government agency are not eligible for the Promotion. Departments, agencies, establishments or other units of the United States, state or local governments and publicly funded organizations are also not eligible for the Promotion. Customers must also be at least twenty-one (21) years old and U.S. citizens or permanent residents to enter and participate in the Promotion. Proof of age, eligibility and identity must be furnished upon request and eligibility can be verified at any time. Sponsor will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements, in its sole and reasonable discretion.
3. Promotion Term: The Promotion is open from April 23, 2017 – June 3, 2017 (“Term”).
4. Sponsor: US Foods – 6133 N. River Rd., Suite 300, Rosemont IL 60018 (“Promotion Headquarters”).
5. How to Enter. Customers may enter the Promotion in one of the following ways:
a. Entering without Purchase – During the Term, customers may visit the contest website and read the rules at https://www.usfoods.com/your-business/ces/contest.html online and complete an online entry form. Online entry forms may also be mailed to US Foods – 6133 N. River Rd., Suite 300, Rosemont IL 60018; Attn: Stephanie Kunert
b. Customers purchasing at least one case of Superior® branded products during the promotion period will be automatically entered. There is no purchase obligation. Limit of one entry per Customer.
6. How to Win. Sponsor will select five one-time winners in a random drawing, held on May 30, 2017.
7. Prize: Five winners, resulting in a total of five individual customers that will be randomly selected to receive a five thousand dollar ($5,000.00) CES credit.
8. Odds. Odds of being selected will depend upon the number of entries received.
9. Additional Terms:
(1) Any taxes or other expenses associated with prizes are the sole responsibility of winners.
(2) The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
(3) In the event of circumstances beyond its control, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may change or cancel the prizes and award a replacement prize of equal or greater value.
(4) Winner may be required to execute and return, within the time period stated thereon, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where legal, publicity release. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner, or failure by any potential winner to return the required documentation within the stated time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
(5) By participating, Customers agree to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof should any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, in which case all prizes will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible Customers prior to cancellation.
(6) Participants agree to release Sponsor and their respective employees, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries, from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, personal injuries and/or death arising out of participation in the Promotion or acceptance/use of any prizes.
(7) Questions related to this program should be addressed to the US Foods marketing department, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(8) To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after
May 30, 2017 to:
US Foods, Inc.
6133 N. River Rd.
Rosemont, IL 60018
ATTN: Stephanie Kunert